Is there a hold on your account?

vials for immunizationThe University of Oregon requires that all entering college students provide proof of measles (rubeola) and mumps immunity or an acceptable form of exemption.

Without this information a hold will be placed on registration the term after a student enters the University.

Immunization records can be turned in at the Reception Desk, or our after hours drop box (outside 13th street entrance).

Click here for details about immunization requirements.