Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Please Plan for Winter Break! Our December/January Hours are as follows:
12/5-12/9 (Finals Week) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Wednesday 10:00AM-5:00PM *Closed Saturday 12/10 and Sunday 12/11*
12/12-12/16 ('Zero Week') Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., *Closed Saturday 12/17 and Sunday 12/18*
12/19-1/3 (Winter Break) Health Center (including pharmacy) Closed
1/4-1/6 (Wed-Fri before Winter Term) 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Regular Hours resume Monday, 1/9/2017
Pharmacy phone: 541-346-4454 Pharmacy Fax: 541-346-2749
The Pharmacy also accepts e-Prescriptions through SureScripts.
We now accept PacificSource, Caremark, Healthnet and Aetna insurance plans with more added each week. Go to our insurance plans page for a complete list.
The Pharmacy is located on the first floor of University Health Center, at the intersection of Agate and 13th - our physical address is 1590 E. 13th Ave. For a campus map with the University Health Center location, please click here.
Why Choose the University Health Center Pharmacy?
View a List of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (Including Insurance Billing)
Click Here for a List of Prescription Insurance Plans Accepted
Resources for University Faculty and Staff
Campus and Education Involvement
***Smoking/Tobacco Cessation and Nicotine Replacement Therapy*** (NEW!)
Self Care Guides
Transactions can be paid in cash, check, credit/debit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or charged to the student's university account. We are also able to accept Flexible Spending Account (FSA) debit cards for prescriptions and eligible nonprescription items.
I hereby consent to the UO, including any of its school officials, releasing my educational records as stated below:
Purpose and specific records to be released:
(1) Records that are related to and are being provided in response to public health and safety emergencies;
(2) Records that are related to and are being provided in order to prevent or control disease, injury or disability;
(3) Records that are related to your treatment and care being provided in order to further your treatment and care;
(4) Records relating to and being provided in order to: (i) bill third parties for health care services or pharmaceutical drugs provided to me; and (ii) pay for health care services or pharmaceutical drugs provided to me.
Records may be released to:
(1) Public health authorities that are legally authorized to receive reports for the purpose of preventing or controlling public health emergencies, disease, injury or disability. ('Public health authorities" include agencies or authorities of the United States Government, a State, a Territory, a political subdivision of a State or Territory, as well as a person acting under a grant of authority from, or under a contract with a public health authority.)
(2) Persons who are at risk of contracting or spreading a disease or condition if other law authorizes the University to notify such individuals as necessary to carry out public health interventions or investigations.
(3) Health care providers treating me and their staff.
(4) HIPAA covered entities and their staff participating in the electronic medical imaging exchange network explained above;
(5) Insurance companies that are obligated to pay for health care services and pharmaceutical drugs provided to me; and
(6) Other third parties that process payment for health care services and pharmaceutical drugs provided to me.
I understand that unless I revoke this consent in writing and deliver it to the UHC, it shall remain in effect and my educational records will be disclosed as set forth above.