The comprehensive Travel Clinic is available to students, faculty, and staff by appointment only. We highly recommend that travelers contact us for an appointment as soon as they know they will be traveling.
Currently registered UO students:
UO Faculty & Staff:
*Immunizations and medications are an additional charge.
Before an appointment is made, travelers will be asked to complete a travel worksheet that includes a specific itinerary along with other pertinent information. Visit the Nurse Specialty Clinic Desk on the first floor of the Health Center to complete the travel worksheet and schedule an appointment.
As an alternative to completing the travel worksheet in person, travelers may download the worksheet by clicking the link below. Please fill out the worksheet, and either drop it off at the Nurse Specialty Clinic or fax it to 541-346-2747. Once we receive the worksheet, we will call for an appointment, but we must have a completed worksheet to make an appointment. Students must have a travel consultation with a nurse in the Nurse Specialty Clinic or with a University Health Center clinician in order to receive travel related immunizations or medications at the UHC.
Download: Pre-Travel Worksheet
A Travel consultation appointment includes:
- Detailed information and advice specific to the traveler’s itinerary
- Review of previous immunizations and a plan for recommended and required immunizations
- Prescriptions, if needed, for medications to help treat illnesses and diseases
- Advice and prescriptions for malaria prophylaxis
- International Certificate of Vaccination
- Recommendations for traveler's first aid kit and water purification
- Information on general travel health concerns, such as AIDS, STI's, water and beach safety, food and beverage selection, insect and sun protection, and other health and safety issues
- HIV testing for travel purposes
- Post travel care/advice as needed
If desired, see the CDC travel website at http://www.cdc.gov/travel/
or Travel Health Online at http://www.tripprep.com
for more information regarding immunizations and other travel related topics. If you have questions for us, please call 541-346-2739
during clinic hours.